Sunday, September 17, 2017

A Positive Response that Surprised Me

I really hadn't expected my two non-vegan friends to bother looking at my low-tech "talking pictures" on the subject of my vegan  plate-to-plate pilgrimage, and sure enough one of them said, "I'll read it later."  (There's nothing to read since it's a series of pictures accompanied by a voice.)

But the other strange sent me a very encouraging message:

I've just started watching your vegan adventures and am loving
your descriptions of preparing for travel and the stress it entails.
You're doing a beautiful job of illustrating your remarks.  I've never
done any of that (sadly) and salute your skills and sensitivities.
Can't see it in its entirety today but I will--thanks for sending it.
I am now an envious person--for your travel experiences, your
language skills (don't put them down) and your general grace.

Oh dear....!

Wasn't that a  kind response!?

No comments:

Post a Comment