Tuesday, October 11, 2016

What's for a Vegan at Original Joe's?

Friends I love are moving away, and their last wish is to go to Original Joe's, so we're granting their wish.  (I did suggest that I prepare them dinner at my house, and she enthusiastically accepted--until she talked to her husband!)

 I just looked at the menu, and I see that while vegetarians have a choice or two, vegans really don't.

I wish all restaurants just automatically had an entree, but since they don't, I'll bring my own pine nuts and ask them to leave stuff out.

By Googling Original Joe's and vegan, I found an interview with the owner of Original Joe's, and this was the vegan part:  I will drink, take on gluten, and be nice!

What's the most outrageous request from a customer you've ever had to accomodate?A non alcohol drinking, gluten-free Vegan with a hostile attitude....its happened and its scary!!

 I will drink alcohol, take on gluten, and be nice!  Will they be nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment