Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Pig on the Loose Caught--May He Not Become Pulled Pork

I was looking up "Pigg Smells Notorious," but the name of the loose pig was really Piggy Smalls, alias Notorious.  

I'd read an article about a pig on the loose.  I think of them as staying together the way they do in Tonga although Moana has a solo pig accompanying her on her journal.

I was wondering why the town was so terrorized, but I was glad to see that one person was concerned that the pig was going to get hurt.

Another said they'd like to have some "pulled pork," an expression I had to look up although I had an idea.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/06/notorious-potbelly-pig-named-piggy-smalls-apprehended-by-joint-task-force-in-ore/?utm_term=.a79eac1f6bf2

This little piggie won't go to the market--at least not yet.  The police say they'll turn it over to an animal rescue spot outside the city.  

No comments:

Post a Comment