Tuesday, March 14, 2017

An Open Letter to Farmshop, Larkspur

Dear Managers/Decision Makers/Staff of Farmshop,

Before I give you over-all praise and make a suggestion, I want to give a special thanks to Rene, a staff member who ran after me (quite a distance!) when I left my shoulder bag at your restaurant yesterday.  I had two other bags and failed to pick up the third, which was the most important of all!

We love your restaurant and eat there regularly.  Your dishes are delicious and innovative.

My suggestion is that you add a vegan entree to your menu.  I know you prepare seasonal dishes, and that's wonderful.  It  would be great to see an entree listed, and it might be easier on both the servers and the cooks to have something already established.  (I certainly have been impressed with what they come up with on the spur of the moment.  I'm attaching a picture of the entree as well as of the starter-dish without the cheese.)

Two months ago, the cooking staff prepared a vegan entree for me, and another customer at a nearby table saw it and said, "That looks good!"   She hadn't known that it was possible to get something not on the menu.

Also, I heard that your cookies were awarded recognition by Oprah Winfrey's crew.  Would you consider creating one that's vegan?  I usually just bring in something from Mariposa's bakery, which has a lot of choices.  But I'd like to support your baked cookies if you ever have ones that are vegan. 

Lots of wishes for continued success!


Tina Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment