Sunday, December 3, 2017

Factory Farming Awareness Coalition December 4, 2017

Last night at the very lively, well-attended SFVS gathering at Delancey I heard about an event today.  I thought it was a demonstration, but it turns out to be a sold-out gala.

DESCRIPTION

While 2017 was a turbulent year politically, the movement to end factory farming has never been more hopeful. Join us as we recount our successes from the year, and look ahead to big plans for 2018.

The festivities will include savory & sweet hors d'oeuvres from favorite local restaurants, a fabulous silent auction and raffle, and a talk by special guest Jasmin Singer (VegNews Magazine, Our Hen House).

Google Community Space
188 The Embarcadero
San Francisco, CA 94105

Even though it's sold out, I might go because there's a chance of getting in, and even if I don't, I'll know where it is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment