Sunday, January 29, 2017

Celebration of the Life of Elender Wall, a Remarkable Woman and a Vegan!

On a separate blog, I've posted something on the celebration of Elender Wall's life, but I didn't mention anything about her being a vegan--something that was brought up by her fiance, Chris Hardaker of New Zealand, who met her in Berlin.  He mentioned Berlin's Indian vegan restaurant Sayam and said it was really sensational.  He also said that he'd threatened Elender by saying, "If you go, I'm going to go back to being an omnivore."  He said after his death he did, but now he was promising her to live in the kindest way to the earth, and when I spoke to him during the reception afterwards, he said that, yes, by that he meant he was going back to the vegan diet.

I told him I'd made vegan cookies.  (They're the white almond crescent ones on the far left and the big brownish vegan ones to the left of the punch.  But they were all gone by the time he got around to eating.


No comments:

Post a Comment