Saturday, August 5, 2017

Delica in the Ferry Building Has Some Vegan Plates

I need to go back and do another taste test, but for now I'll just list what the fast food place Delica has to offer vegans:

Hijiki and Soybean Salad $16.00/lb
Spicy Burdock Root Salad $15.0/lb
Agedashi Tofu Stea $5.00/each
Mamestrone $500/Cup, $6.50/Bowl (Ask for it without cheese)
16 Grain  rRoll $5.00/handroll
Avocado Roll $6.00/ea Vegan

But here's an irony:  We first ordered for three of us at Mijita, right next door.  I paid for the three dishes.  Then, because Mijita really didn't offer a vegan dish--just a vegetarian dish with lots removed--I got some additional dishes at Delica.

Then someone from Mijita came to our table and told me I couldn't eat outside food!!!

I suggested that they always offer the butternut tamales they make at Christmas time.




No comments:

Post a Comment