Wednesday, February 13, 2019

An Open Letter to Someone I Like and Respect in the Culinary Arts Department at CCSF

Dear Trinh,

Happy New Year! 

I only recently found out that you're the lecturer for the Culinary Arts and Hospitality Department--unless that's a different Trinh Tran!

For lots of reasons pertaining to the environment, animal welfare, and health, I'm happy that we're moving away from meat and dairy, and I hope that the Culinary Arts Department can be a part of this movement.  

I'm really impressed by what the FFAC, and I told them about you and all YOU do for CCSF!  I hope you will soon be in touch.

In the meantime, here's the link for something low-tech that I put together to disspell the idea that a plant-based diet is limited. 


Lots of good wishes!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment