Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Signing to Reach the Pope and Getting the SF Chronicle to Report the Story

I've sent the following two messages to Katie Cantrell, who founded FFAC.


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Tina Martin <tina_martin@sbcglobal.net>
To: Katie Cantrell <katie@ffacoalition.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 3:42:28 PM PST
Subject: The site for signing cannot be reached

Dear Katie,

I really wanted to sign the petition to encourage the Pope to meet the challenge, but when I clicked on the link, this is what I got:

This site can’t be reached

click.everyaction.com’s DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.
Tina

Dear Katie,

I also wanted to ask you how we can get other medea to cover the story of the vegan challenge to the Pope.  My city's paper, the San Francisco Chronicle, has not covered this story.

Thank you for all you're doing,
Tina 

No comments:

Post a Comment