Monday, May 15, 2023

 A kind friend whose birthday we were next celebrating in our birthday group said she "loved trying new places" and suggested that I introduce them to a vegan or vegetarian restaurant since so often we went to restaurants with limited choices for a vegan.   (The Basque Cultural Center is particularly notorious in this regard although she didn't name names.)  I thanked her for her kind consideration and said I didn't need to be catered to, but "I do like the idea of supporting a restaurant whose dishes are both delicious and kind to the environment and all animals (including us)!"   I added, "I think we'd all enjoy Wildseed, where they don't use the v-word.  It's very pretty--especially indoors--and the food is very tasty. 

Today we had a delicious lunch there.



No comments:

Post a Comment