Wednesday, May 3, 2023

 






Maybe it was at or on the Vegan Earth Day march that I first heard that Ananda Fuara, one of my favorite restaurants, had closed!  See how I've posted a picture of it with an open door?  That's how I wish it still were.  There are other vegan restaurants in that area--Thai Ideal, Baia, and Golden Era are three--but this one was perfect coming off Muni or from the SFPL.  









You can see that this is where I brought a lot of friends, and only the ones in the photo right above seemed disenchanted.  (More on that phenomenon in another post.)

Here's an article on that vegan-vegetarian restaurant so close to the SF Public Library and the Civic Center.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/food/restaurants/article/ananda-fuara-17756954.php

No comments:

Post a Comment