Thursday, June 22, 2017

Response from Nada Moo Representatives

Hi Tina! 

Thank you so much for reaching out to our family owned brand. 
We can't tell you how much we appreciate all of your support! 
I have reached out to our sales team regarding more information on this particular store location and will let you know more info as soon as they get back to me! 
I have not heard of any of their stores choosing to scale down on NadaMoo (Lotta Mint Chip in particular is our nationwide best seller!) so there must be something to it. 
We'll work to get to the bottom of it! 

Thanks so much & have a wonderful day,
Taylor Beckham
NadaMoo! 

From: NadaMoo Web Site <news@nadamoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 8:38:47 AM
To: Info
Subject: Product Question


From: Tina N. Martin <tina_martin@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Product Question

Message Body:
I just found out that Lucky on Lakeshore is discontinuing Nada Moo Lotta Mint Chip!  Could you tell me why?  On June 20, I asked an employee there whether they carried it, and she said she thought so and helped me look.  We couldn't find any.  Today she greeted me with a pint of it in her hand and said there was a close-out sale, so it was going for $1.00.   If there weren't a demand for it, why had it disappeared from its section of the freezer?  I was happy to stock up paying so low a price, but I really want it to be continued!

Tina N. Martin <tina_martin@sbcglobal.net>
Zip Code: 94116

--
This e-mail was sent from a contact form on NadaMoo! (http://nadamoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment