Thursday, June 22, 2017

Vegan No-Moo Is in a Close-Out Sale

What happened?

Did the conventional dairy world find out how good the vegan Nada-Moo is and feel threatened?

 Who made the decision to discontinue it?

It wasn't out when a very helpful employee at Lucky helped me look for it  on Tuesday morning.

Today, she greeted me with a pint of it in her hand and said that they were having a close-out sale, so I could get it for only a dollar!

She told me she said, "This is what that woman was asking about."

I was impressed that she remembered, and I was happy with the price, but I'm also disappointed that it's being discontinued.

If it weren't in demand, why was the shelf bare where it usually goes?

I got as much as I could fit into my freezer--maybe a bit more than that.

I'd like to share it with other people and have it on hand when we go to places like the Sequoias.




No comments:

Post a Comment