Friday, October 13, 2017

An Open Letter to Dear Abby

Dear Abby,  

I agree with Paunchy that life should be enjoyed, and like him, I used to think being vegan was far too limiting and unappetizing.

Then I tried it--first because I found out about the torturous situation for animals in factory farms and didn't want to contribute to their suffering. 

Since then, I've seen that--far from being a sacrifice--my new diet enhances my enjoyment of life.

Until Paunchy's vegan friend learns to make tastier dishes, maybe Paunchy can learn to make some vegan dishes that he does like--or take his vegan friend one of the many vegan cookbooks of scrumptious dishes.

There is no food choice that has a more profoundly positive impact on our health, the environment, and all life on earth.



No comments:

Post a Comment