Monday, October 23, 2017

Vegan Slogans

Today I went by Trattoria Da Vittorio in West Portal to let them know I was bringing a friend to lunch tomorrow and wanted to be sure that there were vegan options--not just marinara sauce with other ingredients omitted.
The person I spoke to was very courteous and said they'd provide.

In the meantime, my Camino partner Bill had positive things to say about the quote "No single food choice has a farther-reaching and more profoundly positive impact on our health, the environment, and all life on Earth than choosing vegan," suggesting that I have this "powerful" message at the end of every e-mail message.

I then Googled it to see if any names are associated with it because I feel a little foolish citing the Alternative Cookie Company.

I found a lot of other vegan slogans!

Here are some:

Less meat--less heat.
And less wasted water
Less slaughter.
Less factory farming
Less animal harming...


82% of starving children live in countries where food is grown to feed animals in the West.

Vegans.  We're not crazy.  We're just from the future.

Don't ask me why I'm vegan. Ask yourself why you aren't one.

Vegan because my body is a temple, not a graveyard.

Asking vegans to respect your decision to eat meat is on par wit asking feminists to respect sexists, asking people of color to respect racists and asking homosexuals to respect homophobes.  Felix Sampson

Veganism is the radical notion that animals are not objects.  

No comments:

Post a Comment