Friday, October 6, 2017

Unanswered Mail, Ignored Suggestions for the San Francisco Chronicle

I really appreciate all that Tara Duggan has written to draw attention to what we eat and how it affects animals, our health, and the environment.  (The above is from her article "What does 'cage-free' really mean?"  April 18, 2016, The San Francisco Chronicle.)

But I wish she had responded to a couple of messages I've sent.

September 21, 2017

Dear Tara Duggan,

Do you have any idea why the SF Chronicle has not reported on the news that James Cameron has invested in pea protein? 

This news story was carried by CBS.


I think this is newsworthy!

Your faithful reader,

Tina Martin


October 1, 2017

Dear Tara Duggan,

Are you covering the SF Veg Festival today?  I hope so!

One of your faithful readers,

Tina Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment