Monday, August 20, 2018

Perennial Has No Room for "In the Balance"

I was excited about the exhibit Tara Duggans wrote about the Sunday before last.

Dear Ms. Duggan,

Thank you for the article on the future of food "A design perspective on the table."  I want to go tonight to see the food cubes representing the carbon footprint of what we eat "In the Balance" at the Academy of Science, but it's not on their web site,a dn when I called a few minutes ago, they had no idea what I was talking about!

I left  a voice message with Lipton Richy and filled out a form, and now I'm turning to you!

Thank you,

Tina Martin

I never got a response from Tara Duggan, but I did hear from Richy, who said there was no real display.  The cubes were just sitting on the table.

So today I finally had the chance to call Perennial, and the nice woman who talked to me said they just didn't have room for "In the Balance."

I'd like to find a place where it CAN and WILL be on display.

Here's Yunwen Tu's web site:

http://tuyunwen.com/food-carbon-footprints-1/













No comments:

Post a Comment