Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Does the San Francisco Chronicle's Season of Sharing Include Vegan Outreach?

 Does the San Francisco Chronicle's Season of Sharing Include Vegan Outreach?

That's  what I want to know, so I just sent the following e-mail message  to  JKirschenbaum@sfchronicle.com:



This season I want to give to two causes: an organization   to help the people without homes and an organization  to help the factory farmed animals through vegan outreach.

Do you have a list of vegan organizations?

I'm about to sit down and read  the enclosure that came with the SF Chronicle this morning, "Beyond Homelessness," which is a directory of nonprofit groups needing donations or volunteers.  

But I'd like to know what the SF Chronicle is listing in the way of vegan organizations, which help animals and  the environment.


Tina Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment