Monday, December 12, 2016

Open Letter to Wholesome Baker in San Francisco


I'm happy to discover an all-vegan pastry shop in San Francisco in the Mission:

http://www.wholesomebakery.com/

They're on 18th between Mission and Capp--very close to Gracias Madre.

Here's the note I just sent them:


 As a vegan who really wants to support the vegan movement/revolution for every reason,  I'm so glad you're there.  

I only wish you made a buche de noel because I belong to a group of Francophiles/Francophones who meet once a month, and I'd like to bring a vegan buche de Noel to our next meeting, Sunday, December 18.   Is there any chance you could add that to your repertoire or as a special order?   If not, can you make croissants?

 I'm looking forward to becoming a regular customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment