Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Survey on Favorite Vegan Products Showed Many I Knew Nothing About!

I just sent this to Monica Chen, one of my favorite vegan leaders.

Hi, Monica~

I finally got around to looking at the "We Need Feminism in Our Food Systems"  brochure.   Very well done!  I'm going to share it with a friend who's very active in social justice and women's rights but hasn't yet embraced the movement towards a plant-based diet.

I also finally went back to the survey from VegNews (?) that I took earlier in order to vote for Katie Cantrell.  At the time I voted, I didn't have time to note all the vegan products I didn't know about, but today I returned to the survey, and not surprisingly it was no longer available.

I'm wondering whether I could get the nominated products.  I noticed so many things I'd like to try, but I can't remember what they were.  I'm afraid that when the results of the survey are printed, they won't give the nominees, just the winners.

Hope all's going well.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment