Monday, August 22, 2016

One More "Sharing" with the French Woman Arranging Our Lodging on the Camino de Santiago de Compostela

Perhaps overdoing it, I responded to the very nice response of a French woman arranging our lodging (which includes breakfast and dinner) on the Camino de Santiago de Compostela.

Thank you so much for your very reassuring and kind response.  I appreciate your understanding and support. 

I heard that even at the COP21 in Paris  late last year  vegetarians had trouble finding enough to eat even though the vegetarian--and especially the vegan--diet is considered better for the environment.



I understand that France is justifiably proud of its cuisine and may resist change, and places along the trail we'll be traveling in northern Spain may also be tied to tradition more than Barcelona is.


I know we're going to love our time in Spain and our walk on the Camino, and many thanks to you!


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment