Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Abundance of French Books Promoting Veganism Made Me Late

It's true!  I was late to my bi-monthly French session today because of the abundance of French books promoting Vegans!

http://www.vegan-france.fr/litterature-moderne-vegan.php

I printed out all 17 1/2 pages for my session.

I'd already found a recipe for fromage vegetal "cru" aux noix de cajou to take to France with me just in case we spend some time in Ardèche in spite of Annie's sprained knee.

I'd also printed out the many benefits of noix de cajou, which are cashews, in a French write-up, and "Le regime alimentaire de l'haltérophile américain Kendrick Farris aux JO de Rio," who's the vegan body builder who was the only American body-builder to qualify for the Olympics.  

I threw in "Dites bonjour a Pita Taufatofua, le porte-drapeau des Tonga" even though I have no reason to suspect that he's vegan.  This was a session for French, after all, not just the vegan cause.

Likewise with 4 pages in French on Florence Foster Jenkins and the French version of her life, Marguerite.

I printed out a page of "Vous êtes végétarien?  Ces pays sont faits pour vous..." and "New York, ville la plus 'Vegan-Friendly'" and two pages of "Israël, le pays ou les végétaliens sont rois."  

Unfortunately I can't read the print-out of "Exclusif: Les destinations de voyage incontournables pour végétariens."  I can see  that they say I can count on them...but that's vegetarianism, not vegan.


No comments:

Post a Comment