Friday, November 4, 2016

Cooking for a Vegan Granddaughter according to Dear Abby

Someone wrote Dear Abby to complain about a vegan granddaughter.

She says, "I love to cook for my family. My granddaughter has now become a vegan. It has taken away my enjoyment for the fun meals we used to have. I can no longer cook for her, and it has changed the family dynamics. How can I cope with this without being angry?   

This was Dear Abby's response:  Allow me to offer two suggestions. Either have your granddaughter bring food with her that she can eat, or widen your repertoire by learning to prepare one vegan dish the entire family can enjoy along with her.

Let's here it for widening the repertoire!

http://www.uexpress.com/dearabby/2016/10/20/2/vegan-diet-doesnt-mesh-with-grandmothers

No comments:

Post a Comment