Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Does the FarmShop's Holiday Cookie Collection Include Vegan Cookies?

Dear Staff of FarmShop,

My friends and I love your restaurant and go there every time we're in Larkspur.

Today we were happy to find out that your Holiday Cookie Collection was on the 2016 list of "Oprah's Favorite Things"--especially if the collection includes vegan cookies.

Does it?

Yesterday when I was at the Embarcadero Cinema in San Francisco, I had my choice of six different kinds of vegan cookies at the concession stand, so it was disappointing to find that at FarmShop there was no vegan dessert on the menu--nor any vegan entree.

The server was very courteous about finding out what could be prepared for me, and the dish I was served was delicious (and the most expensive thing on our bill). 



But out of kindness to the server, the cook, other staff, and the vegan diners, I hope you'll soon have a vegan entree and dessert printed on your menu.

Of course, I understand the work and artistry that go into running a restaurant, but I think everyone will benefit if you include vegan options.

I hope you'll consider my suggestions.

Sincerely,

Tina Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment