Friday, November 25, 2016

To No Cookie Cookie about Farm Shop Larkspur

A friend who knows I am vegan gave me a package of your cookies for my birthday!  They were delicious, and I'm thinking of ordering some to give as Christmas gifts.  I can see that I can order online.  I'd also like to buy them right here in San Francisco--maybe at Mollie Stone's.

In the meantime I'm wondering whether you could provide vegan cookies or other baked goods to restaurants, which are often bereft of any vegan offerings.



When I ate with friends at the Farm Shop in Larkspur last Tuesday, I learned that their Cookie Collection had been put on Oprah's Favorite Things for 2016, but I'm not sure vegan cookies were among their "collection," and when their menu had no vegan dessert listed, I got my No Cookie Cookie out and ate it at their table!  (This was after a full and delicious meal they prepared just for me but didn't have printed on their menu.  It cost $22.00, whereas my non-vegan dining friends had less costly items--those listed on the menu.)

No comments:

Post a Comment