Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Answer to a Prayer in French? o

The answer to my prayer in French!  Julien and Noe provide frozen vegan croissants that I can offer to my beloved group of Francophiles/Francophones Chew and View, which meets monthly to brunch and speak French before watching the latest emission of Un village francais.


http://www.julienetnoe.com/

http://www.julienetnoe.com/4/julien-et-noe-our-story

Dear Juliene and James, 

I'm thrilled to see you there online!  But where can I go to buy those vegan croissants so I can take them to my monthly Francophile/Francophone group that means at 10:00 am?


Tina Martin

I was in such a hurry that I failed to see that they were offering to send these pastries!  
They've already responded with an automatic reply acknowledging my question and promising to answer it soon.

I've replied too:

Thank you!  I was in such a hurry to make contact that I failed to see that you offer to mail these vegan croissants. 

Until you find a distributor, maybe I can subscribe and get a monthly supply!

After all, this is Giving Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment